At ZeaCloud Services Private Limited, hereinafter referred to as “ZeaCloud” we respect your privacy and know that you care about how your personal information is collected and used. We encourage you to read through our information handling practices as described below so you understand our commitment to your privacy and how you can participate in the handling of your information.
This Privacy notice discusses how ZeaCloud collects, uses, maintains, and discloses information collected from our customers, visitors to our websites, individuals who contact us, and visitors to our customers’ websites (“Users”).
Please review this Privacy Notice in conjunction with our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) and any other contract you may have with us. The terms of this Privacy Notice are in addition to the terms of our AUP and the rest of your contract. We offer products and services that are provided by third parties (“Third Party Products”). These Third Party Products may collect and use information in ways that differ from those set out in this Privacy Notice. We have no responsibility for how these third parties treat your information; however, if we have access to their privacy policies, we will provide them to you on your request.
We collect information from Users in many ways. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to provide Users with an understanding of what types of information we collect, how we treat it, and choices they may have related to this information. We reserve the right to change our Privacy Notice at any time. To stay updated on our current Privacy Notice, please visit this page often. If you have a question about how a certain type of information is handled, please e-mail us at [email protected].
Information That We Collect
· Customer Record – When Users become our customers they provide us with information such as their address, email address, phone number, fax number, company affiliation, and credit card number (“Customer Record”).
· Surveys – Users may be offered the opportunity to respond to surveys, questionnaires, and requests for information (“Survey Information”). The types of data that Users provide to us is set out in the survey request.
· Inquiries – When Users become our customers they provide us with information such as their address, email address, phone number, fax number, company affiliation, and credit card number (“Customer Record”).
· Statistical Information – All of our servers collect statistical information such as Users’ addresses, dates Users visit, computers Users are using, operating system, and other similar types of data (“Statistical Information”).
o Google Analytics: Tracks page visitation data using a client ID Google Analytics tracks
o Customer number and internal IDs for the user and session.
You may stop the use of tracking cookies by clicking the Opt-out button. To allow cookies, click Opt-in. Even after opting-out, some cookies are still required for basic site functionality (for example, hiding notifications that have already been acknowledged). These basic cookies contain no identifying information and do not track visit data in any way.
· Tracking Software – We may use software designed to track responses to our advertisements, other promotional activity, and movement throughout our site (“Tracking Software”). Tracking Software includes software such as web beacons and software used by our advertising partners.
How We Use Information That We Collect
· Subpoenas and Other Demands for Information – ZeaCloud is required to comply with demands for information as required by state and central government law. Examples of these demands include subpoenas, warrants, and civil discovery demands. Information covered by our Privacy Notice may be disclosed following such a request if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such a disclosure is necessary or required. We may also disclose this information if it is necessary or required to protect our interests, the interests of our customers, or in connection with the sale of our business. We may not be permitted or able to notify you prior to any such disclosures.
· Customer Record – We use the Customer Record to identify Users personally. We use it throughout our business to provide services to Users. Information in your Customer Record will only be shared with third parties if it is necessary to provide Third Party Products to you. However, information in the Customer Record related to payments, such as a User’s credit card number, is only used to ensure we receive payment for services rendered.
· Customer Inquiries – We use User Inquiry Information to identify Users personally. We use it throughout our business to provide services to Users. User Inquiry Information is shared with third parties only to identify and fix problems with services we provide when we are unable to do so ourselves.
· Survey Information – We use Survey Information to identify Users personally. We use it throughout our business to market new products and services to Users. Survey Information is not shared with third parties in ways that identify Users personally. To the extent we share Survey Information with third parties, it is done in aggregate
· Statistical Information – We do not use Statistical Information to identify Users personally. We use Statistical Information to operate our hardware and software, diagnose problems and administer our website. We may use aggregate Statistical Information to modify the products and services we offer based on who is visiting our website and what they are purchasing.
· Tracking Software – Tracking Software does not initially identify Users personally. We use the information provided by Tracking Software to determine the effectiveness of our marketing programs, improve the functionality of our website, and to collect demographic data about where Users go on our website and how they behave. Tracking Software may collect information that, when combined with other information we have collected, will enable us to identify Users individually.
Data Retention and Security
Information collected by the technologies described in this Privacy Notice is protected by TLS encryption technology during transmission. Information kept by us in our business is protected using industry standard security measures. Though we reserve the right to keep the information covered in this Privacy Notice indefinitely, our employees are required to keep this information confidential – unless disclosure is authorized in this Privacy Notice or by Users. No means of communication, information transmission, or storage is totally secure. Because of this we are not responsible for loss, corruption, or unauthorized acquisition and use of information covered by this Privacy Notice, or for any resulting damages, including unauthorized acquisition and use.
----------------------------------- End Of Document -----------------------------------